We believe that everything in life has to be done devotedly and meaningfully. New technologies and innovative solutions have brought us success in the demanding Danish market.
Our Scandinavian approach can be felt in every detail – from our products to our work process, from our factory buildings to every individual workspace. In order to provide the informed Danish clients with the best solutions, we are constantly making investments into our most valuable asset – our employees. High level on-site training, joint events, cutting-edge machinery, break rooms. Everything has been thought of. Because a happy employee does good work.
If you also like to do things in a new and better way, we have a common future.
- Modern startup work environment;
- Possibility to do something big & innovative;
- International colleagues & chance to travel.
Right now we are looking for a:
A perfect candidate who fits our enthusiastic team is someone who lives in or near Copenhagen, is willing to travel between Denmark and Estonia from time to time and has the following skills:
- You speak & write in fluent Danish & English;
- You have mad copywriting skills (from social media posts to press releases);
- You have a good understanding of the Danish media landscape;
- You are a creative person that knows a thing or two about advertising & digital media.
- You have contacts in different Danish media outlets;
- You know what e-commerce is all about;
- You know how to take beautiful photos & videos;
- You are familiar with managing accounts on different social media platforms;
- You have previously worked as a Marketing Specialist or in some Advertising Agency.